You are hereHome > Villarobledo - Spain
Villarobledo - Spain
In 2008 Enfinity completed 4 ground-mounted solar plants in Spain.
They produce nearly 6.5 MW, enough energy to meet the needs of 3,690 4-person households per year.
All 4 plants are situated in Southern Spain, namely Villarobledo and Peñas de San Pedro, El Robledo (Ciudad Real) and Alcolea del Río (Sevilla).
Solar plant Villarobledo area Spain:
- Completed: July 2008
- PV-installation: ground, fix, concrete
- System size: 2,268 MWp
- Covered area: 40.000 m2
- Number of solar panels: 12.869
- Solar panel: Solarfun, Trina
- Energy production: 3.348.663 kWh
- Energy production equivalent of: 957 families
- CO2 reduction: 48.030 tons